PokemonPuppies!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon of the Week
The Pokemon of the WEEK is Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ 63 set on 6-25-10
Affiliates
free forum
Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ AffiliateWelcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ PokemonmaniaaffiliatelogoWelcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ PokestationWelcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ 2zzrvac

I forgot my password

Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ Empty Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~

Post  BlueEyedUmbreon Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome! Even though this is the off topic section there are some general rules.

*No swearing of any kind.
1st time: Warning
2nd time: Temporary Ban
3rd time: Permanent Ban

*Spam is not tolerated. Spam is considered the posting any advertising or the repeated use of a single message. They will be deleted and you will be banned.

*Use proper netiquitte. That means, respect others no matter what. Even if they are banned or just being idiots, tolerate them. That means no Flaming or Fighting If they are becoming a problem, we will investigate and judge them ourselves.

*You are allowed to double post, but if you posting too often in a row, we'll just combine your posts. If you are doing so just to spite us, well....that's a temporary or permanent ban.

*Have fun! This is the off topic section,so go wild!...just....follow these simple rules.

BEU BEU

Last edited by BlueEyedUmbreon on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

BlueEyedUmbreon

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ Empty Re: Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~

Post  Zidane Tribal Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Are you still allowed to star swears out on the CB?
EX: what the****?
Zidane Tribal
Zidane Tribal

Location : In the background, watching the battle of Good vs. evil. They are evenly matched.

"RP Character Sheet"
Cult : 1

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ Empty Re: Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~

Post  Mew Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 am

I suggest a rule. How about no fighting or flaming? :p
Mew
Mew

"RP Character Sheet"
Cult :

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueEyedUmbreon Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 am

That goes under Netiquitte! Very Happy but yeah, I guess I'll be more specific.....

BEU BEU

BlueEyedUmbreon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zidane Tribal Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Brackets while an RP is going on, dont forget that one.
Zidane Tribal
Zidane Tribal

Location : In the background, watching the battle of Good vs. evil. They are evenly matched.

"RP Character Sheet"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mew Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah, I agree with Vanitas on that rule. Razz
Mew
Mew

"RP Character Sheet"
Cult :

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Off-Topic Section! Also~ READ THE RULES HERE~ Empty BEU

Post  CondemmedGryphon Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

I
will
IP
Bann you on
my forum BEU.

i might just be kidding
But please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Seth the Tiger (Glaceon)

CondemmedGryphon

"RP Character Sheet"

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueEyedUmbreon Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

I
Don't
Care
Seth.
I'm going to let WWEFAN420 back on your forum if that's the case Very Happy.
An Eye for an Eye as the classic saying goes.
BEU BEU

BlueEyedUmbreon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down